Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trying to post a picture

Well, with a slow computer it's hard to get pictures to cooperate in a timely manner. One day we'll move into the 21st century and get a faster connection.

Today our family went to Concord Park to watch the dragon boat races to benefit the Knox Area Rescue Ministies. It was alot of fun. The kids liked playing in the lake, getting faces painted, eating, and just hanging out. Garrisons favorite was dunking people in the dunking booth. They were raising money for the Rescue Mission so I didn't mind spending alittle to let him throw some balls. Until someone from the Rescue Mission said, "Hey, what about dunking Dad?" Of course the kids liked that idea. So, for a good cause, the kids got to dunk me several times. It was alot of fun.

2 comments:

michael and abby said...

Great Blog guys! I look forward to checking the updates, and seeing the pictures if your computer ever cooperates!
Let me know if I can help any more.
Abby

Loren Mackenzie Anders said...

Hey, it's only me Loren, whoo hoo!