The last couple of weeks have been very busy for all of us. Some of my brothers kids were in town and the cousins got together almost everyday for some type of activity. As I get pictures I'll post them. They made it to a museum, to the mountains (saw some deer, turkeys, and bears), swimming, horseback riding, and of course eating. I'll try to get several pictures of their activities post soon.
We also had a big cook-out for all of our July birthdays in the family. It was at Mom and Dad's house and we had about 55 members of the family there. It was great to get together with some that we don't get to see very often. Pictures of the cook-out to come later too.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the cook out pics! Sounds like you guys have been plenty busy...love your updates...keep em comin!
Post a Comment