Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vacation is just around the corner.





Just 2 more weeks until our long awaited vacation. We are all looking forward to getting away and relaxing and having fun at the beach. This summer has been fun and busy with a some projects that we have done or in the process of doing, Bethany joining us and adding alot of "Joy" to our family. (In case you didn't know, her middle name is Joy.) Here are some pictures of the projects some more fun times this summer. The picnic table I built, the patio we have started, the pool the kids have had a blast in, etc. After our beach trip I'll be sure the post some of them. I'm sure we'll get some pretty funny ones.

I'm still trying to get the hang of blogging and taking time to sit down and tell about what all is going on. Hopefully I'll do better and share what all God is doing in our family. God has blessed us tremendously and we are so thankful for all that He has done.

No comments: