Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did. Once again I ate more than I should have. We were able to spend some time with family that we rarely get to visit with. My Uncle Bob and Aunt Carolyn came early, as well as, my cousin Janet and her husband Chase and their 4 children. We had a great time sitting around and talking while the kids played. Angie and Janet had a lot of homeschool stuff to talk about while Chase and I had church stuff to discuss. I very much appreciate their perspective on family and am excited to hear about their lives in Alabama. Chase is a pastor and it is great to hear what all their church is doing. Janet is a very busy Mom and seems to be doing a great job teaching and training their children. We are very blessed to have such wonderful family. If only we could visit alittle more often.
Today we decided to put up our Christmas lights and trees so I'll post pictures as soon as we get around to taking them.
No comments:
Post a Comment