We are the Anders family. Gary, Angie and our 9 children that God has blessed us with(7 girls and 2 boys). God has blessed us in many ways in spite of our failures and we are truly thankful to Him for everything.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
An interesting turn of events
Today has possibly given me an opportunity that I've never had before. Like a lot of other people during these rough economic times, my hours at work will be cut starting next week. I am very thankful to still have a job, health insurance, etc. It looks like I will be cutting back several hours a week. In one way this is very exciting and am looking forward it. I was telling the kids tonight that this could be a way that God guides us in a new direction and give us opportunities to do different things together. Obviously the concern is continuing to provide for the family with the decreased income. I'm confident that God will continue to provide as He always has. I am extremely blessed in so many ways and am excited to see how God continues work. Please help me pray for His wisdom during all of this. With our new baby coming in December this can add some pressure on me as the sole income earner but again, God has and will provide for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying for ya'll, and would LOVE to hear how you're doing. How's the pregnancy coming along?
Post a Comment