Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!!

Hope everyone is have a great Labor Day. We're just hanging around, swimming, etc. I've been playing around with this blog thing and added a funny video about a homeschool family. In case you didn't know we homeschool our children so this video was very funny to us.

Everyone is doing great here. Garrison finally got the hang of riding his bike without training wheels and he's doing a great job. Everyone is looking forward to our up coming vacation and the Mercy Me concert that we're going to later this month. Also, we're going to hear Ken Hamm from Answers in Genesis this Sunday. It should be very interesting. I'll try to come up with more interesting blogging as I go. Take care!!!

1 comment:

michael and abby said...

Love the pictures and slideshows...nice carpentry on the table! Love the kids' blog too...thanks for keeping us updated. Your family is such an inspiration to us and we look forward to the children God will bring to us!
love
the clarks!