Ok, I (Gary) haven't been doing very well at posting things on this blog like I had hoped to. I'm going to make a renewed effort at frequently posting things on here for a number of reasons. I would like to make the purpose of this blog to not only communicate things going on with our family but also to encourage others in some way. I hope and pray that maybe some of our experiences and things that God is doing in us and through us could be an encouragement and blessing to others.
Even though Angie and I have been married 16 years (as of next Friday)and have 9 children, we are still learning a lot about marriage, parenting, and growing in our faith. We are no where near being experts on anything but perhaps through our daily lives and through God's grace He can use our family to minister to others in some way.
As we communicate what's going on with us we would love to hear from you as well. Please let us know about you and your family, etc. Also, from time to time people ask us questions about various things. Well, they mostly ask Angie, I guess she's more of an authority on some things. Usually she gets questions about homeschooling, parenting, etc. so feel free to ask anything. Again, we're no experts but we'll share our experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment